Translate

Wednesday 28 February 2018

January and February book haul

In January and February i accumulated twelve books in totally six of which was a book set that i got for valentines day, two were gifts, two came from my fairyloot subscription and the last two were audio books from audible.

January

In January i got Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets and Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban as gifts. i have still yet to read these copies yet or the books at all, I am such a terrible fan. i love the illustration in these books and can't wait to get to them soon.



I then brought Lair of dreams by Libba Bray on audible. finished reading this in February and my thoughts will be in my wrap up. I loved it so much and can't wait to get my hands on the squeal. I need to know what happens next especially what happens between the love triangle that is happening. 


The last book i got in January was The cruel prince. I got this in my January fairyloot box. Like Harry Potter i haven't read this yet but plan on reading it soon. I have head mostly positive things about it.

February

In February i got soulless on audible. I absolutely loved this book and is my favourite of the month. I have written about my thoughts on the book in my wrap up tomorrow. This was a five star book and i can't wait to carry on with this series and the others that are set in the same world but first i need to get through at least half of the books on my physical tbr.


On valentines day i received the chronicles of Ixia book set. I was so happy to get this books as i have wanted to read them for so long now. I have just started the first book poison study and am already loving it and can't wait to get to the others and need to buy he glass study series as well.


The last book in this haul is The Hazel wood which i got in my fairyloot box. i was excited to read it but was disappointed by it. i have a review on it if you want to read more of my thoughts.


In total i read three of the books i hauled and am in the middle of reading another. Have you read any of the books that you have brought recently?

Thanks for reading

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite book covers

I was rearranging my bookshelf and was looking at my covers and it gave me an idea of doing a post on my favourite book covers, these video...