Translate

Tuesday 13 March 2018

The book life tag

I haven't been tagged in it but i felt like doing it anyway, i found this tag on crazy for ya. This tag is about building your life using book characters.

1.Who would be your parents be?

It would have to be Molly's mothers from the upside of unrequited by Becky Albertalli. I love Nadine and patty they are funny, an adorable couple and awesome parents. parents in ya most of the time are non existent or just fade away but Nadine and Patty are always there, want to know what is happening and try to help.





2. Who would be your sister?

I kinda want to say Paige from The Bone season by Samantha Shannon but it would then be weird as
both our names are Paige. I love Paige, she is one of my favourite female protagonists. Luna from Harry Potter would be my next choice. Luna is weird and funny and strong. she goes through so much bullying but never lets it get her down. I think we would make great sisters as well as best friends and would have so much fun together.

3. Who would be your brother?

My brother  would be Alec from The Mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare. Alec is a great brother and friend so i would love it if he was my actual brother.

4. Who would be your pet?

It's hard to choose a pet as i love animals and want them all.

5. Where would you live?

I would live in London as i would still like to live in England.

6. Where would you go to school?

I think my answer is obvious, who wouldn't pick Hogwarts, who hasn't wanted to go. Hogwarts would be so fun and you get to learn magic.

7. Who would be you best friend?

Theta Knight from the Diviners by Libba Bray. I love Theta and would want to be there for her.








8. Who would you be in love with?

It has to be Rhysand from ACOTAR by Sarah J Mass. He is such a great boyfriend and friend. He is supportive, risks himself to protect his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite book covers

I was rearranging my bookshelf and was looking at my covers and it gave me an idea of doing a post on my favourite book covers, these video...