Translate

Thursday 31 May 2018

Book blogger test tag

I haven't done a book tag in a while and saw this one and it looked interesting so decided to do it. I saw it over at the book nut.

1.What are your top three book pet hates?

Differences in book series like book cover changes, someone damaging my books, damaged spine. 


2.Describe your perfect reading spot

In bed creating a nest out of my pillows and cushions. 


3.Tell us three book confessions

Obsessed with the smell of new books, I have over 70 books on my shelves at uni and about 10 of them have been read. I also buy too many books and struggle to stop myself. 


4.When was the last time you cried at a book?

I cried at around 50 or 60 pages into The novice after Fletcher had left Pelt, it was such an adorable scene.












5.How many books are on your bedside table

One, it is The inquisition. 


6.What is your favourite snack whist you’re reading

I don't eat whilst reading, don't like getting my books dirty or getting crumbs in between the pages. 


7.Name three books you’d recommend to everyone

The novice, The bone season, Poison study.


8.Show us a picture of your favourite shelf on your bookcase
High fantasy is my favourite so it is also my favourite shelf. 


9.Write how much books mean to you in 3 words

Travel different worlds. 


10. What’s your biggest reading secret?

Still haven't read Harry Potter, i have only seen the films. I also have a collection of Four different covers, the original UK ones, the new children UK ones, the illustrated editions and the Slytherin house themed Philosopher stones and getting the chamber of secrets one when it comes out. 

Thanks for reading, share and comment
Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite book covers

I was rearranging my bookshelf and was looking at my covers and it gave me an idea of doing a post on my favourite book covers, these video...