Translate

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Authors i want to read

I was watching a video on books people wanted to read and i thought about doing that and when i was thinking of books there was a few that were written buy the same author so i decided to do a post on Authors i wanted to read from instead.

The first author i want to read is Holly Black. i have one of her books which i want to read and have on my top ten to read in 2018. I have wanted to read her books for a while now and want to read The coldest girl in coldtown, Iron trials and The cruel prince. 


The next author who's books i want to read are Neil Gaiman. I have wanted to read his books since i have watched the films Coraline, which i love and stardust. I want to read Coraline, Stardust, Norse mythology and Never where.


The third author is Andrzej Sapkowski. I have wanted to read the Witcher books for ages now. Like a lot of people i have played the games and loved them which is what made me find and want to read the books that the games are loosely based on. I have the audio book but would prefer to have the physical book.


Next is Leigh Bardugo. She is a popular author, who i  have heard a lot about since watching book tube. I have shadow and bone which i want to read and was in my top ten to read in 2018. 


J.R.R Tolkien is another author whose books i want to read. I have The Hobbit, The Lord of the rings, The Silmarrillion and The Unfinished tales part one which was put together by his son. I want to collect all of the books as i love the world but am yet to read them as they are intimidating but plan on starting off with The Hobbit.  


The next author whose books i want to read is Marissa Mayer. I see The Luna chronicles on booktube all the time, i like fairy tale retellings so i really want to read this series as well as Heartless which i own and Renegades.


The sixth and finally author i want to read from is Pierce Brown, people love the Red rising saga and i want to read more scfi so it is something that i really want ti read.


Thanks for reading, comment and share
Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite book covers

I was rearranging my bookshelf and was looking at my covers and it gave me an idea of doing a post on my favourite book covers, these video...