Translate

Saturday 9 June 2018

The seven deadly sins tag

I was looking for a tag to do and came across this tag on Crazy for YA, it looked interesting so i decided to do it.

1. Greed-What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
The cheapest book i think was The school for good and evil at £3.10. The most expensive book i brought was Harry potter and the chamber of secrets at £15.















2. Wrath-What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
There isn't an author that i have a love/hate relationship with.

3. Gluttony- What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
The haven't reread any books lately but when i was a kid i would reread both My sister Jodie and Cookie all the time. I love these two books and were some of my favourite childhood books.


4. Sloth-What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I have avoided reading the lord of the rings as it is such a big book.



5. Pride-What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
There isn't any book that i use to sound like a more intellectual reader.

6. Lust-What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
I love adorable, cute and nerdy guys, i can't think of any bookish examples at the moment but from Dragon age Alister and Cullen.

7. Envy-What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
It is hard to choose, i really want the a copy of the Diviners as i love the book but don't have a copy for myself or A darker shade of magic collectors edition.

Thanks for reading, comment and share
Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite book covers

I was rearranging my bookshelf and was looking at my covers and it gave me an idea of doing a post on my favourite book covers, these video...